The Third Reich in the United States: Uncovering Hitler's American Supporters
Bradley Hart is an assistant professor at California State University, Fresno. He is the author of Hitler’s American Friends: The Third Reich’s Supporters in the United States, George Pitt-Rivers and the Nazis and The Global 1920s: Politics, Economics and Society.
Hart completed his doctorate in history at Cambridge University master’s degree in modern history at University of St. Andrews. Most of his research has focused on far-right political extremism in the early 20th century. He is working on a large project related to American political extremism along with a number of other projects.
- Asperger’s Nazi Science: A Conversation with Herwig Czech and Edith Sheffer, October 4, 2018
- Anatomy of a Genocide: The Life and Death of a Town Called Buczacz: Coexistence and Violence in an Eastern European Town, October 23, 2018
- Corpses of the Holocaust: A New Approach to the Destruction and its Aftermath, November 15, 2018
- Holocaust Testimony and Maya Testimony in Post-Genocide Guatemala, November 29, 2018
- Uprooting, Criminality and Machination: Jews and Nazis in Martin Heidegger’s Black Notebooks, March 12, 2019
- Not in My Family: German Memory and Responsibility after the Holocaust, May 7, 2019
- Holocaust Center of San Francisco (a division of Jewish Family and Children’s Services)
- History Department
- Modern Languages and Literatures Department