Jules Tygiel Memorial Forum on Global Affairs
- Laura Lisy-Wagner, chair and associate professor, History Department
- Maziar Behrooz: “Iran and the U.S.: the Idiot vs. the Ignorant”
- Christopher Chekuri: “Modi’s India”
- Sarah Curtis: “Yellow Vests and French Discontent”
- Anthony D’Agostino: “Is the Samson Option a Russian Death Wish?”
- Charles Postel: “A White Nationalist Administration from a Historical Perspective”
- Jerald Combs: Discussant
The program is followed by Q&A and audience participation.
Photo: Richard Nixon gives his trademark “victory” sign while campaigning in Paoli, Pennsylvania, in July 1968. Photo by Ollie Atkins/The White House.