Water by the Spoonful by Quiara Alegría Hudes
Somewhere in Philadelphia, Elliot has returned from Iraq and is struggling to find his place in the world. Somewhere in a chat room, recovering addicts keep each other alive, hour by hour, day by day. The boundaries of family and community are stretched across continents and cyberspace as birth families splinter and online families collide. A Pulitzer Prize winner, “Water by the Spoonful” is a heartfelt meditation on lives on the brink of redemption. Directed by Rhonnie Washington. Free.
“Water by the Spoonful” will be the School of Theatre and Dance's first production presented live via Zoom.
- November 5, 7:30 p.m. (preview)
- November 6, 7:30 p.m. (opening)
- November 7, 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- November 12 – November 13, 7:30 p.m.
- November 14, 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.