Queer Cinema at SF State
This screening features queer short made by students throughout the School of Cinema’s nearly 60-year history. The films represent a wide range of depictions of the LGBTQIA+ experience coming from different genres and backgrounds. Organized by Ryan Mccandless. Introduction: Celine Parreñas Shimizu, professor and director of the School of Cinema. Free.
- “Dyketactics,” directed by Barbara Hammer
- “Dear Rock,” directed by Jack Walsh
- “Sambal Belacan in San Francisco,” directed by Madeleine Lim
- “Muni to the Marriage,” directed by Stuart Gaffney
- “Uranus in the Seventh House,” directed by Jorge Oliver