The LCA Excellence Awards are an opportunity for the College to recognize and honor outstanding faculty and staff who have demonstrated significant, long-term contributions to the University, College and departments. These awards acknowledge our culture of excellence and celebrate the community we create together.
All faculty and staff who are currently employed by LCA are welcome to nominate themselves or other faculty and staff in LCA who meet the eligibility criteria. The LCA Dean’s office will confirm the eligibility of each nominee.
Nominate as many people as you like by reusing the Qualtrics form.
11:59 p.m., Friday, June 4
- Tenure-track, tenured and lecturer faculty with minimum five-year tenure in the College of LCA.
- Staff with minimum five-year tenure in the College of LCA.
- Extraordinary achievements in the profession
- Recognition of resilience, innovation and creativity
- Social justice work
- Inclusive community building/leadership in community engagement
- Innovations and excellence in teaching/educational support
Email Interim Associate Dean Christina Sabee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All 2020 – 2021 LCA Excellence Award recipients will be announced in the fall.