27th Annual Design Alumni Portfolio Nite
In the 27th annual event, School of Design students share their portfolios with alumni and discuss career opportunities. Free.
RSVP Portfolio Review/Interviews with Design Alumni (Google Worksheet)
7:15 - 8:15 p.m. - Student Portfolio "Peek" Review
Students will have 20 minute Zoom Breakout Room "PP" Reviews (Peek Portfolio), Two (2) students per Room, 10 min. each - sort of a shared "Speed Date" Review with the designated Portfolio Reviewers.
- Each Student will have 10 min. to share their portfolio, works-in-progress, or interview (ask questions) with a Reviewer.
- We are seeking to have the students meet with at least 2 Reviewers in 2 separate assigned Breakout Rooms in 1 hour, depending on the number of students & reviewers. We anticipate being able to accommodate 90 reviews in 1 hour. Students are requested to RSVP for the Breakout Room Reviews (sign-up sheet process will be set ASAP)
- We expect to have about 15 Reviewers, so we should be able to review at least 30 Students every 20 min, or conduct at least 90 mini-Reviews in 1 hour.
- Each Reviewers will see approximately 6 students in one hour
VisCom Portfolio REVIEWERS: (hyperlinks to LinkedIn)
- Ndubuisi Madu, Senior Product Designer @ Center for Digital Health Innovation at UCSF
- Stephanie Tang, Product (UI/UX) Designer
- James Song, Sr. Design and Innovation Leadership @Meta
- Mike Hampton, Graphic Designer and Illustrator
- Boriana Angelova, UX Design Lead, Fitbit at Google
- Erin Kim, Product Designer @ Square
- Regine Ong, Marketing Coordinator at Hood Design Studio
- Jonathan Wan, Fintech, Digital Health | Mobile, Global, API
- Dan Zhou, Executive Communication Designer at Facebook
Product Portfolio REVIEWERS:
- Mina Kasirifar, Industrial Designer at bould design
- Nelson Mitchell, Head of Product at Swing Therapeutics
- Brandon Lopez & Eric Renard, Co-founders, TOMO
- Ryan Pugh, Industrial Designer at Advanced Elements, Inc.
- Jon Ruiz, Design Manager & Technology Strategist
- Milan Bhatt CNC Prototyping @ Design Studio Google
- Elnaz Davoudi, Senior User Experience Designer at Intuitive
Location: Online (Zoom)
Website: School of Design
Sponsor: School of Design
Contact: School of Design