Learn about career opportunities in live audio events production with IATSE Local 16 signatory companies. This all day workshop will be taught by audio instructor and IATSE Local 16 Journeyman, Tom Adams.
- Job expectations, best practices and what to know on your first call
- Terminology and equipment used in live events audio production
- Tools and service knowledge needed to work in live events
- Introduction to digital audio mixing concepts and s et up guides
- Introduction to live audio equipment and set up procedures
Sign up now, seats are limited!
Sponsored by the CSU Entertainment Alliance.