Marcus Fellowship workshop for students
The College Undergraduate Research Experience (CURE) committee will be holding two workshops for students interested in applying for the Marcus Undergraduate Student Research Fellowship. These sessions will help students work on their applications. This opportunity is open to all students studying in Liberal and Creative Arts disciplines.
Date: Monday, March 14
Time: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Marcus Hall (MH) 431
Hosted by Bridget Gelms (Professor, English)
- Location: Marcus Hall 431
- Website: College Undergraduate Research Experience (CURE)
- Sponsor: College Undergraduate Research Experience (CURE)
- Contact: Anastasia Smirnov
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 requirements to attend San Francisco State University events
Until further notice, audience members who attend SF State events will be required to either:
- Provide proof of vaccination using California’s Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record, or
- Provide a negative test within 72 hours of the scheduled event. To find an approved testing site, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website.
San Francisco State faculty, students and staff will need to show their “Green Dot” after completing the SF State COVID-19 daily screening.
SF State health and safety protocols are to be followed at all times, including wearing face coverings indoors and adhering to all guidance measures.
More guidance on environment, health and safety is available on SF State's Campus Comeback website.