A Nice Indian Boy
A Nice Indian Boy by Madhuri Shekar
Directed by Dr. Sukanya Chakrabarti
Naveen Gavaskar just wants a traditional Indian marriage to a nice Indian boy. While his parents are trying to wrap their heads around this strange idea, his older sister returns home and drops a bombshell of her own. A comedy about love and marriage today – gay or straight, arranged or not.
- Dates and Times
- March 11, 6:00 pm
- March 14, 6:00 pm
- March 15, 6:00 pm
- March 16, 6:00 pm
- March 17, 6:00 pm
- March 18, 6:00 pm
- Location: Creative Arts Building, The Lab
- Website: School of Theatre and Dance
- Sponsor: School of Theatre and Dance
- Contact: School of Theatre and Dance
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 requirements to attend San Francisco State University events
Until further notice, audience members who attend SF State events will be required to either:
- Provide proof of vaccination using California’s Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record, or
- Provide a negative test within 72 hours of the scheduled event. To find an approved testing site, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website.
San Francisco State faculty, students and staff will need to show their “Green Dot” after completing the SF State COVID-19 daily screening.
SF State health and safety protocols are to be followed at all times, including wearing face coverings indoors and adhering to all guidance measures.
More guidance on environment, health and safety is available on SF State's Campus Comeback website.