Directed by Jo Rhoades.
An M.A. student production. Free.
- Dates and Times
- February 17, 6:00 p.m.
- February 19, 2:00 p.m.
- February 22, 6:00 p.m.
- February 24, 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Creative Arts Building, The Lab
- Website: School of Theatre and Dance
- Sponsor: School of Theatre and Dance
- Contact: School of Theatre and Dance
- E-mail: email@example.com
COVID-19 requirements to attend San Francisco State University events
Until further notice, audience members who attend SF State events will be required to either:
- Provide proof of vaccination using California’s Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record, or
- Provide a negative test within 72 hours of the scheduled event. To find an approved testing site, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website.
San Francisco State faculty, students and staff will need to show their “Green Dot” after completing the SF State COVID-19 daily screening.
SF State health and safety protocols are to be followed at all times, including wearing face coverings indoors and adhering to all guidance measures.
More guidance on environment, health and safety is available on SF State's Campus Comeback website.