Just Ask! How to Conduct a Research Interview
Researchers across the humanities and social sciences use interviews to learn about how people understand their lives. This workshop will cover the basics of interviewing for research: how to develop a question guide, best practices while interviewing, transcription, and analysis. Professor Whitney Taylor (Political Science) will lead the workshop. Free.
- Location: Creative Arts 260
- Website: College Undergraduate Research Experience committee
- Sponsor: College Undergraduate Research Experience committee
COVID-19 requirements to attend San Francisco State University events
Until further notice, audience members who attend SF State events will be required to either:
- Provide proof of vaccination using California’s Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record, or
- Provide a negative test within 72 hours of the scheduled event. To find an approved testing site, visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services website.
San Francisco State faculty, students and staff will need to show their “Green Dot” after completing the SF State COVID-19 daily screening.
SF State health and safety protocols are to be followed at all times, including wearing face coverings indoors and adhering to all guidance measures.
More guidance on environment, health and safety is available on SF State's Campus Comeback website.